Monday, September 4, 2017

Quick last day before the madness ensues post..


So.. that's me behind the door.. and that's my husband.. talking to me. 

I really do love that 'back to school' feeling, but at the same time.. ugh, is summer really over?!? 

In the summer I sometimes do actually forget what day of the week it is, but I kinda like it that way! 



"Sleeping in" wait, what's that? I have two young children who think that 5:30am is an acceptable wake up time... so at least waking up early for work next week won't be too much of a struggle. 


Last night before bed my kids looked outside and said "whoa, mom!! The moon is full" in complete and utter disbelief, I looked outside to see, in fact they were correct.. it was an almost full moon. Ok whose idea was it to have a full moon the first week back to school?!? may the odds be ever in my favor...


But just in case the odds are not in my favor, someone is looking out for teachers anyway..  

Happy first week of school to those post-Labor Day starters like me!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment